Hello watercolor artist, letterer, calligrapher and art materials hoarder 😀
Last week, i was looking for Canson watercolor paper, but unfortunately out of stock. 😦 So i look for alternative paper and wishing that i could find at-least 100gsm or above. And tadaaaaaa!~ Cheaper than Canson and 200gsm. 🙂 Canson cost 45Php/10sheets, and this one is 18Php /10sheets. Ahhhhh~ Hoard time. Hahaha!
So the texture of the paper is smooth, unlike Canson, but i can also absorb water if you are using watercolor.But this paper is really god if you re using dip pens, Ink won’t bleed. You can also use this for Invitations, calling cards, menu, etc.
PS: I bought this from local school supplies store. (Supermart)
Xoxo, Kaye ❤
Posted in Artnstuff
Tagged 200gsm, affordablepaper, Alternative, ArtMaterials, Calligraphy, CheapArtMaterials, lettering, Opinion, watercolor, Watercoloralternativepaper, Watercolorpaper
Hi fellow bloggers, what are you waiting for? Challenge yourself. This challenge is a good news for you if you are practicing Calligraphy, Brush lettering, etc.
PS: I got this on tumblr. As you can see, i didn’t remove the source.
Oh, and if ever you have tumblr account, follow me. [Click here] See you there! Thank you 🙂
Xoxo, kaye ❤
Where: Maridels at Plazuela de Iloilo
When: June 6, 2016
What: Bonding time! 🙂
Why: We want something sweet and, this place is a must try!
Cakes are a bit expensive compare to ordinary cakes on local bakery store. But don’t worry your taste buds will be happy 🙂
Love, Kaye ❤
Posted in Uncategorized
Materials: Vinegar, Dish-washing liquid soap, water, and small container.
Are you a dog lover? Your dog have a tick or flea? Are you tired of watching your dog scratching his/her body? I strongly recommend this DIY dog shampoo. I’ve tested and proven. I have a cocker spaniel, 10 months and she keeps on scratching her body. I saw it in the internet that this two ingredients can absolutely kill tick and flea! It’s even less expensive if you do it yourself!
Prepare: 1 part of vinegar, 1 part of dish-washing soap, warm water, and container.
- Mix the 3 ingredients in your container.
- Apply to you dog just like a normal shampoo.
- Massage it and let it stay for 3-5 mins.
- Rinse your dog with warm water.
And tadaaa. Good bye tick and flea!
Xoxo, Kaye ❤
I got this water color palette for only 30php. So affordable! But the quality is not as very good as expensive watercolors. But it’s okay, it is good for practicing. Ugh, water-brush is love ❤️ Happy weekend everyone!
Yes, i’am a crepe paper victim.
It’s all over the internet, you can dye your hair using a crepe paper. Well, to see is to believe, that’s why i tried and tadaaaaa! Wanna try it too? So easy!
Materials: Disposable gloves, crepe paper, bowl, warm water, comb, shampoo, and towel.
- Comb your hair, make sure there’s no tangled before the process.
- Make sure you’re wearing dark colored t-shirt (Black is the best choice). Cut the crepe paper (any size will do as long as it fits to the bowl) and put it into the bowl.
- Prepare the warm water, and wear the gloves.
- Pour the water to the bowl (you can add salt if you want, some say that salt can help the color looks vibrant. This is optional)
- Squeeze the crepe paper using your hands (of course with gloves).
- If you have a thick hair, you can divide it using ponytail. But if you don’t you can dip your hair directly into the bowl.
- After you dipped, squeeze it. And rinse it with warm water and shampoo. (Blow dry your hair if you want to see the perfect result immediately.)
It only lasted for 3-4 days, depends on how often you wash your hair. Enjoy! And, Welcome.
Xoxo, Kaye ❤
I already posted this picture on instagram last week. One of my random lettering’s hahaha “Choose joy”, Yes, always. 🙂
Water brush pen, Watercolor (Ordinary watercolor palette), and Canson watercolor paper