What’s for summer?
Where to go?
Leave the city and get some fresh air at Garin farm. 2hours away from the city. Located at San Joaquin, Iloilo.
How to get there?
- If you’re from the city, take a jeepney going to Iloilo terminal market.
- You can take a jeepney San joaquin or Antique bound.
- Fare is 60 pesos per person.
- Travel time is around 1. 5 – 2hours depends on the traffic condition.
- And don’t forget to tell manong driver or the conductor to drop you at GARIN FARM.
- You’ll see a big sign of garin farm.
- Take a motorcycle high way to the resort. 20pesos per person.
- You’ll get there in 3mins.
Entrace fee is 150 pesos.
More pictures below