Yes, i’am a crepe paper victim.
It’s all over the internet, you can dye your hair using a crepe paper. Well, to see is to believe, that’s why i tried and tadaaaaa! Wanna try it too? So easy!
Materials: Disposable gloves, crepe paper, bowl, warm water, comb, shampoo, and towel.
- Comb your hair, make sure there’s no tangled before the process.
- Make sure you’re wearing dark colored t-shirt (Black is the best choice). Cut the crepe paper (any size will do as long as it fits to the bowl) and put it into the bowl.
- Prepare the warm water, and wear the gloves.
- Pour the water to the bowl (you can add salt if you want, some say that salt can help the color looks vibrant. This is optional)
- Squeeze the crepe paper using your hands (of course with gloves).
- If you have a thick hair, you can divide it using ponytail. But if you don’t you can dip your hair directly into the bowl.
- After you dipped, squeeze it. And rinse it with warm water and shampoo. (Blow dry your hair if you want to see the perfect result immediately.)
It only lasted for 3-4 days, depends on how often you wash your hair. Enjoy! And, Welcome.
Xoxo, Kaye ❤